Skip to content
Why Cold Pressed Oil?
The way the oil is extracted has a direct effect on how the oil tastes in your food and the amount of nutrients it has to offer. Using heat to extract the oil produces more of it, but heat can degrade the oil’s flavour and nutritional quality. Using low-heat methods produced higher quality oil, albeit in lesser quantities. As no heat is involved in the cold pressing process, it retains far more nutrition and living enzymes are kept intact.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Oil:
Cold Pressed Oils will provide a vital contribution to your healthier life.
2. They are cholesterol free
3. They are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
4. They do not contain harmful solvent residues
5. Cold Pressed Oils contain no added chemicals or preservatives
6. They contain natural antioxidants such as tocopherols (e.g. Vitamin E) and phosphatides (e.g. Lecithin)
7. The natural flavour and odour is retained, enhancing your favourite recipes
Shall I use coconut oil for cooking?
Yes, you can use coconut oil for cooking also.
What is the shelf life of the oils?
The shelf life of oils is 6 months
Shall I reuse the groundnut oil more than 1 time?
Yes, you reuse the groundnut oil 3 times.
Is there any minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
Have you deliver bulk orders?
Yes, we do deliver bulk orders. you can contact our customer support
How many days it will take to deliver my order ?
Ahmedabad – 1 to 3 days
Gujarat – 2 to 4 days
Rest Of India – 2 to 6 days
Is HOME DELIVERY available?
Yes home delivery available with the help of reputed courier service.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection